Automated peritoneal dialysis
In many countries, peritoneal dialysis (PD) is the first-line therapy for the treatment of End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Carried out at home at night, it limits the impact of the disease on the patient’s daily life.The PD cycler developed by Debiotech is small, light and silent. Connected and guiding the patient at every stage of the treatment, it is a perfect example of the company’s know-how in the development of integrated medical devices.
Class IIb medical device
with Class C embedded software
Licensed worldwide to*
- Small and compact cycler (only 5kg) suitable for travelling
- Integrated disposable set, including a multi-fluidic cassette system and online warming pouch.
- Very quiet (not disturbing the patient when sleeping)
- Video and voice guidance for every step of the treatment
- Fully connected to the cloud in a secured way
- Safe without nuisance alarms
- Equipped with 60 auto-calibrated sensors with numerous redundant security features