NextKidney is a swiss medtech company active in the dialysis sector developing the next generation of home hemodialysis (HHD) device.
The project was awarded
two prizes during its incubation
- Portable and compact, the device fits into cabin-size luggage
- Using only 4 liters of fluids in bags without additional fluid system
- Based on a unique sorbent technology developed in collaboration with Singaporean company Dialyss Ltd
- First certified Cardiac Floating, it can be plug and play anywhere without prior electrical verification or intervention
- All advantages of frequent low flow dialysis (max. 300ml/min)
- Supported by the Dutch Kidney Foundation and major Dutch insurance companies.